Prestigious Firm seeking talented Information Security Engineer.
- Develop tactical response procedures for security incidents
- Lead detection and response improvement efforts
- Identify security design gaps
- Forensic Investigation
- Threat Hunting & Monitoring
- Review, assess, triage network alerts based on expected impact and risk
- Tool Configuration
- Develop and customize security tools used by security teams and other technology team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related technical degree from a prestigious university with a GPA of 3.5/4.0 or above.
- Strong understanding of fundamental Cybersecurity Principles
- Strong Computer Science foundations, automation focused, and strong DevOps background
- Excellent automation experience in Python, PowerShell, Git, Ansible, and any other automation tools
- Knowledge of SIEMs, NSM tools, and EDR Platforms
- Have experience working in Financial Service Industry