In the Information Security Analyst role, you will be working to help build and maintain security programs at a rapidly growing investment company as well as its associated holdings.
You will report to the Manager, Information Security Operations and will be responsible for performing regular operational security functions and conduction security assessments across various technologies. This includes, but is not limited to security operations, vulnerability and patch management, incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity, risk identification and mitigation planning / implementation, identity management, network security, privacy, and compliance.
* Threat hunting in several Cloud-oriented environments
* Acting as an escalation point for security alerts escalated by the Security Operations Center
* Participation in security root cause analysis and forensics as part of the enterprise's Cyber Incident Response Plan
* Spearheading identification and reporting of vulnerabilities and associated remediation actions
* Participation in various programs and initiatives supporting the further implementation of the company's Information Security Policies and Standards
* 4-7 years of experience in an IT Security or Technology role (IT security consulting preferred).
* Bachelor of Science in Information/Cyber Security or a related field.
* Proficiency in Microsoft 365 security tools and collaboration technologies.
* Proficiency in Cloud Computing Service security (Azure, AWS, GCP).
* Experience threat hunting in Microsoft 365 environments to identify emerging threats.
* Previous experience in an incident response or DFIR role a strong plus.
* Possession of or ability to obtain professional certifications in Information Security, such as a CISSP, GCIH, GCFA or GCFE.
* Interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
* Innovative, creative, curious, and passionate about Information Security and Technology.
Hybrid position: 3 days on site a week
Location: Dallas, TX or New York City