Information Security Analyst
Company Summary: An industry leading, Law Firm is currently seeking a knowledgeable, experienced Information Security Analyst to join a new and growing cybersecurity team in their New York City Headquarters. Your role will be to help in the monitoring security systems, remediation of alerts and response to incidents. This person will ideally have experience in incident response and vulnerability management.
The Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years in an Information Security Analyst role.
- 1+ year of Incident Response experience.
- Experience using multiple scanning tools to conduct security analysis.
Benefits and Perks
This firm offers competitive benefit plans, along with an industry leading work/life balance focus:
- 401k match
- Industry leading benefits
- Paid Parental leave, Tuition Reimbursement Programs
If you are interested in the Information Security Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.