I'm working with an exciting quantitative trading firm who's looking for a detail oriented and passionate Incident Response Lead to join their growing security team. As the lead of this team you will create security alerts, detect and track known vulnerabilities along with investigating and responding to threats. Responsibilities are still broad as there is much to do and you will have an amazing opportunity to work on many different projects while owning and strategically influencing the companies global security system!
This is a hybrid opportunity with locations in NYC and Washington DC. Comp ranges from 170K -220K Base + Bonus.
- At least 8 -12 years of experience handling security-related incidents
- Architect and run security detection and response program to protect data and IP from threats
- Hunt for, detect, and respond to malicious activity on devices and networks.
- Develop tools to automate detections to automatically find and address future vulnerabilities.
- Experience in performing digital forensics for incident response
- Develop pipelines for data security and regularly clean and analyze the data for signs of vulnerability and compromise
- Collaborate closely with our end user support team on investigations, vulnerability scanning across endpoints, responding to end user issues.
- Create and maintain data loss prevention rules
- 8+ years of experience in cyber security, with specific experience in security operations and vulnerability management.
- Experience with threat detection and threat hunting, especially & automating in both
- Strong Python Scripting experience
- Experience using log analysis platforms such as ELK and Splunk
- Experience with Linux
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, apply now!