Already a leader in the financial space, this organization has received additional funding to continue growing their security teams. They are seeking a Security Engineer who will assist in developing, implementing, and automating their Identity Access Management program.
- Good understanding of privilege management and identity lifecycle concepts
- Solid understanding of enterprise authentication and authorization protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML)
- Experience deploying and managing cross platform, centralized, access management solutions
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Security InfoSec Architectures and networking protocols
- Solid understanding of Linux AAA concepts and solutions (Authentication, Authorization and Audit)
- Solid understanding of IAM concepts such as RBAC, ABAC, MFA, PAM, Vaulting and Bastion solutions
- Hands on experience with Linux PAM and multi factor authentication methodologies.
- Familiarity with cyber security and digital identity guidelines (NIST 800-53, 800-63, CIS Controls.
- Scripting and/or coding ability (Python and PowerShell preferred).
- Deliver platforms and products that enable effective implementation of IAM concepts: AAA, Least Privilege, RBAC.
- Ability and desire to educate
- Has strong familiarity with Enterprise Security Architectures, Linux and Windows security primitives is a must.