A cyber vendor specializing in cloud-based intrusion detection, prevention and vulnerability response is seeking an experienced Head of Federal Sales to help build out their business across various teams Government and Civilian agencies, including systems integrators.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in sales role, working within the government and/or federal sector
- Possess existing government relationships with security, Information governance, IT, and/or procurement personnel in order to fast-track potential sales and accelerate ongoing sales currently in the pipeline
- Experience in Federal procurement approaches, regulations, GSA schedule, Federal Budget Process, SI Marketplace, etc.
- A proven history of successful program capture within Federal Government
- Existing relationships and excellent reputation within the Federal ecosystem, including a mix of Civilian agencies, DOD agencies, Systems Integrators, and/or small businesses that serve the US Federal government.
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders