As a Hardware Developer, you will be working with a sustainability focused start-up. This product company has a range of clients, many of whom are in the e-mobility space. This company sets new technological trends and makes an important contribution to the energy world and electromobility of the future. They are a dynamic team with innovative technology, looking for more dynamic individuals to join the team.
- Development, simulation and layout of digital and analogue circuits
- Microcontroller programming
- Analysis, design, simulation and implementation of hardware modules
- Monitoring and participation in the product for the development from the design phase to the final product, including all tests
- Successfully completed engineering degree in electrical engineering , mechatronics or comparable qualifications.
- Experience as an electrical engineer with common development methods and processes.
- Good knowledge of German and English is desirable.
- Interest in analytical and conceptual thinking, as well as good team and communication. skills.
- Power electronics: 5 years (preferred)
What they can offer:
- An attractive compensation package.
- A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- A great team with a real start-up feel.
- Flexible work - e.g. home office whenever you like.
- The chance to grow your own team.
- A diverse team.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- Shares and stock options.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- Employer-funded pension.
- Free drinks.
- Free or discounted food.
- Training courses.
- Profit sharing.