Work you'll do:
- Lead Cyber Risk teams as part of Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the Google cloud
- Lead/support implementation of Google cloud environments and agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
- Coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing Google cloud security solutions - DLP API, Cloud Armor, CSCC, Google Key Management
- Oversee architecting and design of complex cloud solutions for the organizational business units
- Serve as Google cloud SME for the more senior business and technology stakeholders
- Lead the Google Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Conduct cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Google Cloud platforms/environments based on Cloud Cyber Risk Framework.
- Perform Cloud Security Assessments of Cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST.
- Execute on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
- Implement of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Design and develop Google Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Assist clients with transitions to the Google Cloud from existing on-premise environments.
- Document all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds - preferred GCP
- Depth of experience with multiple Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, SSL Policies, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy, operationalize and automate secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on Google cloud.
- Experience with designing the security solution for Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Design and implementation experience with Google Cloud's Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp product offerings
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within Google cloud environment.
- Experience in architecting and deploying secure software defined and virtualized networks
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Design, implement, and manage DevOps, DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship building, and consulting skills.
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security
- Experience with JSON, Python, XML and ability to write cloud automation scripts desired.
- Google Cloud Security or Google Cloud Professional Certifications