- Develop e-commerce site vision and strategy to deliver seamless digital user experience
- Develop strategy for digital toolkit to support e-commerce platform
- Prioritizie varying requirements across the globe and partner with local business leaders in Europe and North America to ensure requirements are met while maintaining standardization of a best-in-class user experience
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Gain conceptual understanding of current systems and coordinate with TSMs who own/lead back-end processes to ensure alignment and accurate data flows
- Work collaboratively with product owners for digital sales and marketing tools/technologies; Serve as active participant in tool rationalization and selection
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a "solution-first" approach
- Create/ conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Create a customer referral program to increase revenue for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or computer science
- 8+ years experience as a B2B and/or B2C Product Manager
- Knowledge of modern leading e-commerce platforms Experience with e-commerce platform migrations
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices - experience working with designers
- Knowledge of catalogging and SEO best practices
- Process and project management skills with successful experience influencing cross functional teams
- Metrics-focused and detail-oriented