The Global IT Security Manager should have a deep technical understanding of all things cloud, infrastructure, and security - a sort of a tech ninja/master of many - as this high-growth cyber vendor is looking for someone capabale of helping take the business to the next level while thriving in the current dynamic and ever-change stage of growth they're in!
If this sounds like you, please keep reading below to find out more about the keys to the role!
- Define overall IT strategies and operations including; new and existing technologies and resources, budgets, vendor relationships and service providers.
- Manage and execute improvement projects to enhance data monitoring and internal security technologies, policies and procedures
- Work with stakeholders across architecture, design & engineering to develop and improve infrastructure & efficiency
- Oversee and direct all aspects of IT infrastructure including; cloud, on-prem, and both on and off-site datacenters
- Build a capable, efficient, and scalable IT/Security infrastructure across business units.
- Manage development of system acquisition plans and procurement
- Manage staff and contractors to ensure business processes are streamlined and optimized
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7+ years of related experience in management of internal/external IT & security systems.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or other related field
- Experience leading and developing high-performing teams
- Hands-on experience on design, implementation and management of security related procedures, instrumentation and infrastructure
- Understanding of risk-management aspects of system implementation
- Strong technical depth across IT disciplines including; cloud computing, virtualization, infrastructure services, networking, unified communications and end-user Support.