Gaming and iGaming Enterprise Account Executive, DACH
One of the world's largest cybersecurity corporations with ambitious plans to protect billions of websites globally is currently recruiting for a Gaming and iGaming Account Executive selling into the Enterprise DACH market.
- You will employ both a 'hunter' and a 'farmer' mindset i.e. proactively penetrate target gaming/igaming prospect accounts
- Leverage relationships with existing customers and working cross-functionally with customer success to identify and execute on upsell opportunities within these accounts.
- You will build strong relationships internally (finance, compliance, legal, product, marketing, partners, etc.) and champion the ever-adapting requirements of customers in this segment to all internal stakeholders involved - so as to help deliver a best-of-breed solution to gaming & igaming customers in your target regions.
- Carry & exceed individual quarterly quotas
- Leads contract negotiations
- Build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- < 50% travel
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years of direct B2B selling experience, 3+ years selling to gaming & igaming customers in EMEA
- Bachelor's degree required
- English & German language required
- Closing experience and track-record of exceeding quota
- Deep understanding of the sales process as it relates to Enterprise, Mid-Market, & SMB companies
- Relevant direct experience, track record, and relationships within gaming & igaming accounts in Israel
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, with confidence to develop and present ideas to varying levels of audiences
- Experience directly managing a pipeline of complex, large deals
- Direct experience selling network security and/or CDN solutions and services preferred
- Basic understanding of computer networking and "how the internet works"
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Join a company with strong values
- Flexible working arrangements