Glocomms are currently working with one of the largest aerospace companies Globally who were searching for high-level functional security consultant/architect that can enage in a fully remote mission on a long-term contract.
Role: Senior Security Consultant/Architect
Location: Fully Remote
Contract Length: Long-Term Mission
Start: As Soon As Possible (can wait 3 months if necessary)
Languages: English mandatory
- Support projects and business to design/codesign secure architectures based on the security-by-design framework.
- Review ARDs and be proactive and supportive to find solutions covering/reducing/mitigating risks.
- Spread security awareness to the project teams and business.
- Be customer-centric ( our business is projects ) and delivery-focused.
- Follow and support Airbus Security Controls deployment (ref Level 0)
- Provide guidance and hints for cyber strategy
- Review/challenge/support/adapt designs
- Security Remark sheet produced during the ARD reviews
- ARD security chapter/sections filled with the project team.
- Consultancy notes on specific topics
- Pentest reports/Configuration audits reports.
Technologies: AWS, Fortinet, Palo Alto, ISO 27005, EBIOS RM, VPN, MFA