We have a current opportunity for a Full Stack Mobile AR/Computer Vision Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based Remotely. For further information about this position please apply.
We're looking for a machine learning engineer that can contribute to mind-blowing mobile app experiences by combining Computer Vision and Augmented Reality technologies on mobile platforms.
Candidates should have experience in the following items:
- Developing real-time computer vision apps on iOS and Android
- Classical CV for 3D reconstruction ("Multiple View Geometry"-style)
- Python / C++ / Swift / Java / OpenCV
Strong candidates will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Training and deploying deep neural networks with TensorFlow Lite
- OpenGL / Metal for mobile rendering and compute applications
- Augmented reality engines ARKit / ARCore
Candidates should be:
- Able to develop research ideas into new product features
- Able to bring creativity to the decision-making process
- Able to guide stakeholders on best practices
- Comfortable working in remote-work environment
- Innately curious and willing to experiment