We at Glocomms are excited to let you know we are currently working with the world's largest furniture retailer since 2008 and they are in need of Full- stack developer.
The duties include: You will be providing a modern and intuitive web application. On day-to-day basis you will be building a modern, scalable eco-system for creating and managing web application on a global and local level for clients customers.
For example, building system integration's via REST APIs, building front end applications that enhances customer user experience and many more…|
- You will Build a scalable technical solution that would be consumed by millions of clients customers per minute in global and local markets.
- Working with other product teams in Ingka to build better collaborated solutions.
- Ensure the Security by Design practices are embedded in the user journeys across the system.
- Understanding the scope of test driven development.
- Challenge and conclude the customer journey user stories while in planning phase.
- Lead the discussions with various internal teams to proceed on the themes underlined by the team.
- Manage expectations among all stakeholders by leading the communication and securing the objectives of business requirements.
- Implement the user stories and move towards a minimum valuable product.
Some of the tech includes :
- React knowledge
- Static Site Generation (Next.js, Gatsby, etc.)
- Google Cloud Platform 5.GitHub + Github Actions
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc Knowledge:
- Able to communicate ideas correctly,
- identify problem
- provide solution
- challenge ideas and not just say yes to everything.
If interested please apply via this ad, or feel free to reach out to me directly on 02033758271, or at elvis.dosu(at)glocomms.com