Ready to build something new, something worth building?
Having raised over 2 million euro in their seed stage funding, this FinTech is centred around demystifying financial planning and providing an easy-to-use platform for all ages, while also ensuring their impact is focused on sustainable practices. They're looking for a full stack developer to join their international tech team and change the landscape of the whole platform.
* Build out the product ecosystem making use of using partner APIs
* Develop products including web products and administration systems for internal use
* Collaborate closely with the design and product teams to revamp elements affecting both user experience and user interface
* Establish end-to-end automation tests for high-risk transactions within the platform
* Experienced using Angular, React, or Vue.js, and NodeJS or ExpressJS
* Experience of working with cross functional teams including design teams
* Knowledge of testing tools
* Skilled at designing a good UX and excited about doing so
* Bonus - comfortable working with progressive web apps and SEO optimisation
* Build something new and make an impact in a growing team
* A relaxed environment that supports flexible hours and remote working
* The freedom to choose your own tech stack
* Feel free to bring your dog to the office, which is located in the centre of Berlin
* Take pride in knowing you are contributing to a company committed to supporting sustainable causes
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out directly to Eva Banks with your CV.