My Client is looking to hire a field marketing manager to be responsible for the demand generation plan for the North America region, through a number of marketing channels including but not limited to: field marketing events (CxO events), sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more. Our ideal candidate should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics.
As Field Marketing Manager for North America, you will be working from your home office and report to my Client's VP of Marketing in Israel HQ.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region
- Use my Client's marketing platforms and tools to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails
- Support various other marketing projects as needed