A rapidly growing threat and vulnerability management vendor is looking to build out their Federal sales department with the addition of a Senior Federal Sales Executive . This role will be responsible for growing and developing new and existing partnerships within the government sector. This is a remote-based position that is anticipated to experience regional travel.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in sales role, working within the government and/or federal sector
- Possess existing government relationships with security, Information governance, IT, and/or procurement personnel in order to fast-track potential sales and accelerate ongoing sales currently in the pipeline
- Experience in Federal procurement approaches, regulations, GSA schedule, Federal Budget Process, SI Marketplace, etc.
- A proven history of successful program capture within Federal Government
- Existing relationships and excellent reputation within the Federal ecosystem, including a mix of Civilian agencies, DOD agencies, Systems Integrators, and/or small businesses that serve the US Federal government.
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- Ability to travel throughout the region