A highly-profitable cloud and data security vendor is looking to add an Enterprise Sales Executive for their Northeast region. This is an opportune time to join a rapidly growing and exciting company while enjoying the great culture they've built and the "need to have" cyber solution(s) they provide. This opportunity offers a nice funnel, but also an opportunity to build a book of new business while closing large deals to maximize the massive earning potential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years outside hunter security solutions sales experience with a verifiable track record of over-achieving quotas.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
- 5-7 years direct security sales experience a must have!
- Experience selling cloud, data, storage, DLP, EDR, XDR, or other data-related security products
- Extensive experience selling into Fortune 100 companies - with a focus in Financial Services, Insurance, Banking or other related field.
- Have sold complex solutions working with Sales Engineers, Marketing and Product Management
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or over delivering on annual quotas
- Coming from a hunter role, currently selling security products.