Enterprise SaaS Sales Director - E-commerce Solution
A start-up in emerging Web3 technology for commerce, is currently growing out their sales team here in London. Partnering with global brands and retailers, they help streamline and produce more engaging shopper experiences. The projects include: the production of augmented reality experiences, products, stores, avatars, live shopping, virtual flagship stores, Metaverse and NFT activations.
They have won numerous innovation awards, created a next-generation solution to drive sales, community, loyalty, brand affinity and engagement from shoppers with new ways to shop and discover brands.
They are currently looking a first person on the ground as an Enterprise SaaS Sales Director.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of new customer acquisition and existing customer growth within Platform/SAAS Services (AR Models/ AR Avatars/ Virtual Stores / Live Video Shopping)
- You will be a Hunter, with experience of selling remotely and in person to a wide variety of customers and prospects across different cultures and first languages.
- Prioritisation, creating focus, and execution will be key to success in this role.
- Master of managing end-to-end sales process and expansion within existing accounts
- Develop account plans and execute strategies and tactics in the following key areas: prospecting, relationship development, managing sales cycles, pricing presentation and delivery, negotiations, and closing.
- You are accountable for the creation of the account plan for your existing and new brands supported by your assigned team member, a Business Development Representative.
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate is someone who has 5+ years of selling SAAS services into major brands and retailers.
- Confident sales presenter
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plans
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills, ability to open opportunities and close sales
- Analytical, numerate and able to forecast accurately
- Excellent organisational skills including time planning, attention to detail and multitasking
- Fluent in written & oral English; additional languages would be valuable
- Advanced knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce & Outreach)
- Evidence of exceeding annual targets of over $1m
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contract
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective
What this opportunity offers you:
- Competitive base salary of 100 - 120K
- % commission on every deal
- Opportunity to join a early-stage start up with good track-record and lucrative market
- Fast progression opportunity
- Mentoring from ambitious and entrepreneurial leaders
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion.