Are you thirsty for growth and new challenges? Are you passionate about innovative IT solutions? If so, you are in the right place! Work for one of the market leaders and pioneers in data management software, focusing on real-time data management. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of industries such as oil and gas, power and utilities; pharmaceuticals and life sciences and many more!
What will you be doing?
- Analysing seasonal trends
- Determining if utilities are meeting the demands of production
- Leverage the company's partner relationships (at a global and local level)that can positively influence the purchase of the software products and services.
- Determining when maintenance is required on equipment
- Optimising the utilisation or performance of a production line
- Generate new business in the Scandinavian territory
Who are you?
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have a Bachelor's Degree - Engineering degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical or related field is a plus
- You have a demonstrated knowledge and passion for Information Technology and the automation industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long lasting relationships
- You are an innate team player
What's in for you?
- The opportunity to join an exciting and young team
- Being the growth architect of a market leader in the Nordics
- A flexible role that allows you to have a great work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Pension plan