We generate and optimise on-brand marketing messages in real-time, to maximise customer engagement. For marketers, putting the right message in front of the right person at the right time is a proven way to drive better engagement and incremental revenue.
We makes this easy, scalable, and automated by using its AI to generate on-brand messages in real-time that are optimised for greater conversions. The world's largest B2C-focused companies trust us to transform the performance of their marketing communications across all digital channels.
From email and SMS to web and social campaigns, our AI-powered messages ensure brands deliver a unified and consistent customer experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Own a named list of cross-sector target Enterprise accounts in the DACH region;
- Develop a territory plan focused on outbound generation of pipeline;
- You understand the art of storytelling to bring the pitch to life and you know how to get prospects excited to procure our technology;
- You will run the sales process, from qualification to close;
- You will deeply research each target account, and build supporting win plans to execute close;
- Develop and manage senior executive level relationships; focused on rapport and genuine long-lasting relationships;
- Accurately define customer requirements, pain points and success measures;
- Collaborate with the customer delivery team to manage the specifics of the project- testing methods and pre-sale tech requirements;
- Collaborate with the customer success team through the customer onboarding process and onward through the customer journey to drive renewal and new use cases;
- Quota will include upsell of new customer use cases and renewal of named customer accounts;
- Maintain an accurate forecast of new, upsell and renewal deals;
- Execute and close a strong pipeline of opportunities, exceed annual sales targets and smash quota by closing quality deals!
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales, ideally in a digital marketing environment; CRM specifically is preferable;
- Experience in selling into the DACH market;
- A great sense of humour and are ready to collaborate with teammates;
- An entrepreneurial nature and are full of initiative, you can motivate yourself and work independently.
- 3+ years' recent experience selling digital marketing tech to large enterprise brands;
- German as a first language or you are fully proficient. You have a strong verbal and written ability with English language;
- Personal track record of success in software sales and experience in consultative selling;
- A proven hunger for sales and building strong client relationships;
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple stake holders within a structured sales process;
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing principles.
What we're offering:
- We strive to create a fun, friendly, and comfortable working environment.
- We believe a good work-life balance is essential.
- We're in this business for the long haul. We give our team time to think and to do things right.
- Our team is a democracy. Everybody has a voice in how things are done.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, but most importantly, a chance to work for a young, scale up company with an AWESOME team and culture, and a cutting-edge product that actually shows the value of AI!
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and driven to perform as we enter the DACH market - you will own it.
To be successful in this primarily remote role, with HQ in London, you'll travel to HQ for training and meetings, and you will travel in region for prospect/customer meetings, but day to day work will be performed independently wherever home is for you.