HrTech Enterprise Account Executive
Are you looking to be a part of the next big thing? Do you want the opportunity to be the first person on the ground selling a exciting, new ATS software with no presence currently in EMEA? This is your opportunity to join an organisation, recently awarded a gold 'Stevie Award' for the best Talent Acquisition and Retention software 2021. With a Series C funding round under their belt, my client has had a very sizable revenue growth of 220% last calendar year and are looking to keep the trend up with the hiring of an Enterprise Account Executive based in France, or in the UK with French Language skills.
- Building your own client list, prospecting and closing clients as a full 360 salesperson
- This involves managing a team of Account Executives; territory planning, pipeline management, forecasting and development across the French market.
- Weekly conversations with the EMEA VP Sales to discuss plans for growth.
- Meet monthly and quarterly new business sales objectives.
- Demonstrate clear and expert understanding of the process and product value.
- Ensure mutually successful sales outcomes for your customers.
- Manage all applicable sales tools and maintain accountability of prescribed processes.
Skills and experience required:
- Enterprise closing experience, managing and closing large organisations successfully
- A focus on selling to CHRO, Head of Talent Acquisition and other key stakeholders related to talent and hiring
- Experience dealing with mid to high 6 figure sales deals (average deal size is $200k-$500k)
- MEDDICC trained ideally.
- Professional, personable, hardworking and an entrepreneurial personality
What this job offers you:
- €180k - €200k OTE, with stock options also.
- Excellent career development plan
- Remote, hybrid or in-office working conditions
- Opportunity to join a market-leading organisation where you can make a name for yourself
If you are interested, please reach out to Jack Hemming on +44 20 3667 8383