Enterprise Account Executive - Enterprise Architecture
A Series-D funded scale-up from the Nordics, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the Enterprise Architecture (EA) space, is currently expanding their Enterprise team in London. Their product is award-winning and one of two cloud-native software here in this space, helping clients world-wide implement successful EA practice to enable greater organisational efficiency and to achieve their digital transformation goals.
I am currently in search of a tech-savvy, agile and experienced individual to join their team here in London, as an Enterprise Account Executive.
* Manage your own pipeline of opportunities using a selling strategy, from qualification to close and transfer to the Customer Success team.
* Take daily responsibility for target accomplishment and engage in multi-threading, outbound operations to create a revenue pipeline.
* Discuss transformation strategies with CIOs, IT executives, and enterprise architects to maximise the value that my client's software delivers.
* Conduct needs analyses with potential customers to ascertain how best to strengthen their enterprise architecture and digital transformation activities.
* Present my client's competitive advantages and Return on Investment to prospects and clients through attractive sales presentations and product demos.
* Gather data and monitor metrics in our CRM system (Hubspot)
* Keep up with recent company, product, and process innovations and incorporate them into your outbound lead generating campaigns.
What this opportunity offers you:
* Career progression opportunities (Development and Leadership)
* Very Competitive base salary and OTE (50:50 split).
* Shares in a fast growing series D scale up (received over 120M pounds in funding last round)
* Since they have a small team, huge opportunity to make measurable and instant impact
* Benefits from the perks box (In house cycling studio, cycle to work scheme and others)
Skills and Experience Required:
* 5+ years of software sales experience (SaaS, Cloud, Data, DevOps)
* Experience using complex sales methodology (MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
* Track-record in hitting and exceeding targets
* Be able to collaborate well with SDRs, solutions architects, sales engineers
* Not afraid to take an initiative and generate your own new business, the world is your Oyster!
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly