A New York based marketing technology organization is actively looking for a Data Engineering Manager. This company is spearheading the E-commerce process and has worked with top retail brands across North America. In this position, you will primarily be responsible for leading and expanding a data infrastructure team and should be comfortable mentoring other engineers. Qualified individuals have experience building, designing, and maintaining applications and data pipelines on public clouds.
This role will also require experienced coding skills to ensure a reliable system for our client base. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in using Python and Golang, building and maintaining data pipelines and ETL processes, extensive experience in a Google Cloud Environment (or comparable public cloud).
If you are an engineering manager with a knack for data infrastructure who thrives leading a team and enjoys owning projects end-to-end, this is a job for you!
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience leading engineering teams
- Expertise in programming - Python, C++, Java
- Expertise in data pipeline and cloud automation (GCP, Airflow, etc.)
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Open to learning and developing new skills
- Preferred M.S, B.E./B.S. in one of the following:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Work for one of the fastest growing marketing tech companies
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation pay
- Monthly reimbursements towards fitness, home office, L&D opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance