Embedded C Software Developer (m / f / d)
As a Embedded C Software Developer, you will be working with a sustainability focused start-up. This product company has a range of clients, many of whom are in the e-mobility space. This company sets new technological trends and makes an important contribution to the energy world and electromobility of the future. They are a dynamic team with innovative technology, looking for more dynamic individuals to join the team.
- Configuration, design and selection of embedded systems (RTOS, STM32, etc.).
- Implementation of the application layers.
- Structuring and design of the software architecture at system and component level.
- Accompanying the product from the design phase to the end product, including all tests.
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering / computer science or comparable training / (professional) experience with embedded systems.
- Experience in the field of control and control algorithms, software for µcontroller-based power electronics.
- Experience in software development (preferably C) for Cortex-M processors.
- Interest in an independent, structured and systematic way of working.
What they can offer:
- An attractive compensation package.
- A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- A great team with a real start-up feel.
- Flexible work - e.g. home office whenever you like.
- The chance to grow your own team.
- A diverse team.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- Shares and stock options.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- Employer-funded pension.
- Free drinks.
- Free or discounted food.
- Training courses.
- Profit sharing.