Job Title: Director of Data Science
Location: London, United Kingdom + Travel in Europe
Interested in being part of a global award-winning automated ML and AI company in the heart of London. Currently 30 members in London and looking to expand rapidly. Recently closed a significant amount of funding and currently building the world's most accurate and automated forecasting technology system across the globe with a key focus on Time Series.
- Overseeing key clients and working with elite professionals in sales and data.
- In charge of demonstrations, conducting proof-of-concept trials, helping clients evaluate success criteria, and training users
- Solve complex time series data science problems using their product.
- Building a long-term trusted relationship with the customer.
- Understanding and empathizing with customers' pain points of building AI solutions
- Reporting directly to the C-levels members.
- Open to travel within Europe
- 5+ years of business experience in a data science role
- Hands-on experience building and implementing time-series predictive models using modern machine learning algorithms like XGBoost, LSTMs, Prophet, etc
- Strong customer-facing experience.
- Ideally worked within a Retail or Finance environment.
- Chance to face the most complex problems in the data space.
- Macbooks, Phone etc.
- Unlimited beverages at the office
- Free tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NIPS, ICCV, CVPR, [...])