Director of Technology | Legal Services | Legal Tech
REMOTE POSITION: QUALIFIED CANDIDATES LOCATED IN THE USA OR CANADA ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
Glocomms has maintained a long-lasting hiring relationship with one of the most innovative provider of IT services to the top Law Firms in the United States and Canada.
As they have migrated to a remote environment, the client is now in great demand for a Director level candidate with adequate exposure to all things related to Legal Technology, Document Management Systems, remote and onsite tech support and help desk services.
- Manage client expectations with a focus on continuous improvement
- Coordinate and manage the substance of interactions with Clients' leadership teams (including executive management, IT, and security)
- Manage service delivery and vendor relationships to deliver IT Managed Services to defined Client list to achieve budget targets and strategic objectives
- Support Escalations - collaborating with the support team and others as needed to ensure timely and professional response to any critical issues, overdue tickets, or account red flags
- Professional certifications in various technical areas related to records management are preferred (e.g., DMS, CRM, ERM, ECM)
- 10+ years of related experience in professional services arena, preferably in a legal environment.
- 5+ years of experience selling technology professional services to large law firms and legal departments and an understanding of the business drivers of legal technology solutions is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of legal market - specifically Am Law 100 firms.