Title: Director of Product Security
Company Summary- A leading medical device manufacture is looking to bring on a Director of Product Security to join their growing cybersecurity team. The individual would be able to be a senior leader in a growing organization and work with cross-functional teams. You will also be the architect responsible for the for building and driving end -to-end technical product security strategy.
The Director of Product Security will be responsible for…
- Leading and managing the team that supports technology choices and assets for implementation
- Identify and lead the global awareness of threats, known vulnerabilities and security recommendations
- Providing cross-functional team technical security expertise that drives applicable software and hardware implantation for products
- Create and support product security innovations where technical solutions are not currently available
The Director of Product Security should have the following qualifications…
- Medical Device, MedTech, Heath Care, or Government experience
- Knowledge of cybersecurity process, frameworks, regulations, and product/software development processes, and agile process
- Experience in delivery and execution of product security standards, best practices, and tools
- Strong technical understanding in developing security architecture and hardware security
- Great Healthcare and Medical Insurance plans offered.
- Very competitive holiday and vacation policy.
- Amazing retirement plan with a high % company match to 401k.
- Flexible work hours
If you are interested in the role of Director of Product Security do not hesitate to apply!