- Create and deliver field-enablement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce joint marketing collateral for Partners
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Actively spearhead guerrilla marketing including posting messages on message boards, evangelizing at conferences, etc.
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a "solution-first" approach
- Create/ conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or computer science
- 8+ years experience as a product marketer (outbound)
- Credibility in the security sector based on past delivery and/or certifications
- Knowledge of the cloud market, including key players, market trends, and technology direction. Awareness of security matrixes or governance models in the enterprise security marketplace (PCI, HIPAA, ISO) is a plus
- GCP, AWS, Azure certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of core software integrity product capability areas: For example, past familiarity with other SAST, DAST, and IAST tools on the market
Ability to educate on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vectors
- Process and project management skills with successful experience influencing cross functional teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Experience designing, building and presenting technical and product demonstrations