Director of Product Marketing | Software Security
A leading provider of software-level security technology enabling applications to protect themselves against cyber attacks using advanced AI & ML technology is looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing professional to join their growing team. As the Director of Product Marketing you will be responsible for outbound product marketing activities and messaging for solutions targeted at protecting software applications from internal and external threats and data breaches.
The ideal candidate will also;
- Conceive and develop content that helps communicate company value proposition to customers
- Enable sales team to effectively educate prospective clients on our current/future products and vision(s).
- Have a keen eye for quality and excellence
- Maintain an ability to communicate highly technical technologies and features into value propositions.
- Create and deliver field-enablement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
- Spearhead company's social media efforts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog and others.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Develop messaging around customer challenges, key product and solution benefits and competitive advantage
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or computer science
- 8+ years experience as a product marketer (outbound)
- Knowledge of the Software and application security markets, including key players, market trends, and technology direction. Awareness of security matrixes or governance models in the enterprise security marketplace (PCI, HIPAA, ISO) is a plus
- Background in B2B software or network security industry
- Knowledge of core software security areas such as SAST, DAST, and IAST tools on the market
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH