Director if IT Security Engineering (Endpoint and Network Security)
Location: Dallas | Tampa | Washington DC | Boston | New Jersey
Salary: $160,000 - $170,000 + bonus and benefits
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading Financial Services firm in the search for a Director of IT Security Engineering focusing on Endpoint and Network Security. We are looking for a strong people-leader with an extensive background in Endpoint and Network security to drive the Security Engineering teams capabilities, whilst developing a 3-year roadmap to improve the businesses Network and Endpoint security posture.
Please see further responsibilities below:
- Manage the Endpoint and Network Security team of agile engineers.
- Spearhead the direction of the Endpoint and Network Security protection roadmap by identifying gaps in infrastructure for remediation and to further strengthen the existing security posture.
- Have a heavy involvement in backlog management, iteration planning, and collaborating with Scrum Masters during various agile ceremonies.
- Develop strong partnerships with senior stakeholders and management, keeping them updated on the status of projects and daily deliverables.
- Head-up the talent planning and career progression of your engineers by identifying capabilities and areas of improvement in order to further develop the teams capabilities - Be a strong leader!
Please see qualifications required below:
- Extensive experience within the Information Security, Endpoint Security, and Network Security space with hands-on experience working with: Network Segmentations, Network Behavior Analytic, Endpoint Detection and Response, SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DNS, WAF, DDOS Protection, File Integrity etc.
- Cyber Security engineering, design, and implementation experience.
- Understanding of Network, Cloud, and general IT Infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Proxys etc.)
- Strong track record in a leadership position - managing teams, managers, leads, and mentoring.
- Holds the following certifications: (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP)
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Cyber Security leader with an extensive background in Network and Endpoint Security to join a leading Financial Services firm that is critical to the US economy. If you are a strong fit for this position, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Team will contact you directly.