My client is an early stage start-up who have created and capitalized on a new standard when a companies discover an incident.This is a great opportunity for a experienced professional, looking for that next step in their career with the ability to be a major part in a company that is going to continue growing with the levels of cyber crime.
What we are looking for;
- 5+ years of hands-on consulting experience in digital forensics, and incident response
- Analysis experience and operational understanding of one or more major operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac)
- Experience identifying and triaging a malware
- Experience leading and directly managing technical breach response teams in fast-paced environments.
- Creative problem solving abilities and an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning
- Experience in writing blogs and white-papers
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Self-motivated with a knack for innovation and project success
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities