My client is a leading global media and communications agency who specialize in designing and implementing holistic, data-driven strategies for their clients. They are looking for someone to lead their Data & Analytics team during an exciting time of growth who will bring experience and enthusiasm in equal measure. If you're comfortable in a leadership role and have the tech skills to back it up, this is the role for you.
- Lead a team of 7 data analytics consultants, driving forward innovation in the team
- Maintain a close overview of the data strategy across multiple internal and external projects simultaneously
- Collaborate closely with other departments in technical and non-technical matters, representing your team and their capabilities
- Manage the important relationships with both internal stakeholders and external clients
- 5+ years professional experience in analytics and market research
- High proficiency in SQL and SAS
- MSc or higher in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, or a similar field
- 2+ years professional experience leading a team and managing people
- Professional fluency in German and English
- A company car and performance bonuses on top of a competitive salary
- An international environment with a wide network of group affiliates
- A mid-sized office with a family feeling, including weekly, monthly, and biannual socials
- Personal developments budgets and plans, including mentorship programmes
- The chance to make an impact in a data-driven environment
For more information on this role, reach out to Eva Banks with your CV.