One of the biggest IT companies in Singapore is currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join there team asap to assist a globally renowned organisation with an exciting long term project.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be leading the delivery on accounts, working with multi-disciplined internal teams to manage all aspect of digital projects from strategy through to execution and final delivery. The projects you will manage range from digital campaigns, platform builds, data analytics, user experience, etc. We are looking for someone with strong digital and operational background. Knowledge of digital media (i.e. programmatic, bought media, social content etc.) is highly desirable.
You will support the overall business growth by ensuring projects delivered are of exceptional quality, to time and on budget. You will also work closely with the Business Lead to ensure client satisfaction, as well as seek out new opportunities to cross/up-sell to clients.
You will join a dynamic, multi-ethnical fun team that gives everyone a voice, flexibility and right to develop with a can-do atmosphere of mutual support.
Skills and Experience
- Manage cross-channel project process from brief response, strategy development, creative, design, UX, development
- Ability to manage end-to-end bought media production; from briefing, understanding ad specs, QA/QC of deliverables and trafficking to various media agency or ad platforms.
- Ability to accurately scope a project, including effort and budget estimations, resourcing, dependencies, deliverables, exclusions, etc.
- Create and maintain project schedules, resource plans, budgets, risk plans, communication plans, etc. that accurately reflect the scope of work but also consider client expectations and business objectives
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects for different clients within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Maintain program level status reporting and individual campaign status reporting both client facing and internally
- Facilitate internal and client meetings and follow-up actions as required
- Aligns the project team to the work to ensure resources are available and present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle
- Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process
- Support Business Leads in conducting evaluations including lessons learned and preparation of any follow-on action recommendations as required