Glocomms is looking for a seasoned DevSecOps manager to oversee a team of engineers focused on security automation and secure software development. This role will take on a leadership position and serve as an advocate for a Shift-Left mentality in a rapidly-evolving industry.
- Lead a team of 4-7 security professionals focused on appsec and automation of security controls within a multi-cloud environment
- Provide oversight and hands-on technical expertise related to code reviews, threat modeling, and vulnerability assessments
- Analyze risk and recommend/track appropriate remediations
- Document and present security program findings & propose initiatives to senior leadership and all relevant stakeholders
- Assess current and potential vendors and help onboard new security tooling
- Serve as an SME for all things DevSecOps and Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
- Minimum 7-9 years experience in progressively responsible security roles; prior appsec and/or software development experience preferred
- Proven experience leading a team or program in implementing "Shift-Left" software security testing
- Hands-on experience implementing application security tools including SAST, DAST, and vulnerability scanners
- Experience with container applications (Docker/Kubernetes) and cloud security solutions (AWS preferred)
- Proficiency in at least one coding language (Python, Java, GoLang, etc.) and the ability to assist in coding/development projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field required; relevant certifications preferred (CISSP, CDP, CCSP, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership role within the rapidly-evolving technology industry. Candidates should be located within the United States and willing to work with business units located across multiple timezones. Apply immediately if interested.