Industry: Financial Services
FULLY REMOTE | CHICAGO, IL
Glocomms is partnered with a global consumer credit agency in the search for a DevSecOps Engineer specializing in Cryptography Security. The position will take a lead role in the development of novel enterprise cryptographic security products and services in a cloud environment. The ideal individual will be a true engineer with a passion for innovation and sharp technical skills in cryptography and solution development.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on software engineering/development experience (full-stack).
- Comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience with cryptography security fundamentals including data encryption, secrets management, key management and public key infrastructure (PKI), and tokenization.
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault is a major plus.
- Demonstrated experience designing, deploying, and managing complex code and immutable architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies and security solutions; AWS preferred.
- Strong scripting/programming skills in at least one popular language ie. Python, GoLang, Bash.
- Advanced experience with Configuration and Infrastructure-as-Code technologies including Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins.
- Strong leadership/mentorship experience a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field and/or relevant industry certifications preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to join new DevSecOps team within a globally recognized credit reporting agency on a full-time, fully remote basis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and recognize opportunities to grow the program in accordance with industry and technology advancements and will serve as a strong advocate for secure development within the organization. This is an actively interviewing role; apply today or reach out to Kylie Carney with any questions.
Unfortunately the client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Candidates should be located in the United States and authorized to begin work upon offer or within a reasonable timeframe.