I have an opportunity for a Lead DevOps engineer with a key client in Copenhagen.
This is with a company developing a super interesting language product that is allowing companies reach their global potential! Their mission is to be market-leading in the area and have a great vision defined on how to achieve this.
They are looking for someone who has a passion for DevOps and cutting edge technology to join and lead their small team of DevOps engineers.
These qualities are important for their DevOps engineer:
- Proven experience with leading a small team of DevOps Eng. (2 years min). Teamplayer, able to motivate and engage with engineers.
- Proven experience designing and implementing IaaS solutions
- Proven experience with Cloud DevOps (pref. Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure) and cloud-native applications on Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux (expert) and Windows Server / Core (mid-level)
- Experience with CI / CD, build pipelines, test automation, monitoring & alerting
- Good salaries
- Inclusive pension plan, Bonus options
- Ability to have a lot of influence on the product and tech used
- Ability to work in a high-performance team, where they are all super passionate about their work.
- Great social environment, with team dinners and other events