Take this rare chance to develop an artificial intelligence-powered Internet of Things platform from scratch. The budget is released - now this successful industry 4.0 company needs you to get started. Join these 25 IoT specialists, electronic engineers, hardware and software developer in the heart of Berlin!
- You install, backup, configure, operate and monitor the existing Linux systems and implement new solutions.
- You are responsible for automation, monitoring and maintenance.
- You manage the CI/CD and support the developer teams using Python, Jenkins and Ansible.
- You automate and troubleshoot the processes.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer within web services on Linux.
- The more, the merrier of the following: Shell, Python, AWS, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Jenkins, Docker, GitLab CI
- Fluent English language skills.
What my client company has to offer:
- The chance to build up an IoT platform from scratch.
- Work in an established company that was founded 7 years ago and learn from 25 enthusiastic tech people.
- Gain your knowledge in the IoT.
- Work with tons of data gathered from buildings all over Germany.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks, massages in the office.
- A compensation between 55.000 and 75.000 €.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out with your CV.