Profile: DevOps Engineer
Contact Lenght: 12 Months Contract
Job Type: Contract
Teleworking: (Fully Remote)
We at Glocomms are currently with a Multinational Company who are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can be able to develop their information system, which is organized around urbanized architectures around omnichannel services, micro-services and event data exchange by aiming for a pipeline principle and CI/CD deployment.
These architectures are deployed in On Premise, Cloud or Hybrid, in high availability.
- On Development Frameworks using Spring Boot, GWT, Angular, React, Drupal CMS, Node.js,
- Have Knowledge on OS bases such as RedHat Linux, CentOs, AIX and windows,
- Be able on web servers such as Apache, Tomcat, nginx, Cloud bases, OpenStack, Kubernetes and Docker,
- Must be able to know how to use database management systems, such as PostgreSQL Enterprise DB, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
- Linux & Windows systems, Scripting (Shell, Python, Perl, ...), Metrology tools (Graphite, Prometheus, Grafana, CollectD, JMXTrans, Telegraf, Prometheus Exporters, ...), Version management (SVN, GitLab, ...), Deployment tools (Salt, Ansible, GitLab CI, ...)
- Databases (Cassandra, MariaDB, ...), Virtualization/Cloud (KVM, OpenStack, Kubernetes, AWS, ...),
- Protocols and Web servers (http, https, REST API, Nginx, Apache, Tomcat ...)
Client are currenlty intervewing this week and next week, If you are interested in this mission please send an Up to Date CV and when you are available to speak. Please send information to elvis.dosu(a)glocomms.com//+44 20 3375 8271