Site Reliability Engineer / (Senior) DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Competitive base + attractive benefits
Looking to be part of a business crucial infrastructure team?
One of my key clients, a a Unicorn Scale Up is looking for an SRE/DevOps engineer to join their team.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of excellent talent that is working on the cutting edge of technology, using the best tools available.
- Over three years of industry experience
- Knowledge of Change Management, ITIL practices and Agile Methodology, as well as the ability to instill DevOps culture
- Proficient in a Linux environment
- Proficient with Python, Bash and ideally Go
- Working knowledge with Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- The desire to automate everything
- Knowledge of working with AWS, CGP, Azure or OpenStack
- Work with some of the best tech people in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Quirky office space with ping pong table and foosball
- Monthly Socials, ranging from a champagne reception to a Karaoke or Bingo night.
- Company lunches, Free Fruit, Free soft drinks, Tea's and Coffees
- Personal Budget for self-improvement and learning
If you are keen to find out more please reach out to me at