Data Cyber Security Engineers
- Paris, Ile-de-France OR Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- French and English Speaking
- 3 Days per week on site in Paris or (Paris is the preference)
- Start Date : ASAP
- 12-Month Initial Contract - Extensions up to 3 Years.
- TJM : 500 - 700€
- Our client is one of Europe's biggest banks, They have international offices all around the world and there head quarters are based in Paris.
- This role is based in there head quarters so staff at the bank will be interacting with international teams all across the world so English being the business language it is essential for this role.
- The infrastructure is massive due to the client being an international bank offering opportunities to work on one of Europe's biggest infrastructures.
- Glocomms have been working with this client for over 4 years
- Mission Details
Scope of the mission :
- Different entities are looking to encrypt classified information on both On-Prem and Cloud Infrastructure. Each entity has slightly different needs so they require someone to research and suggest specific solutions before implementing with technical team.
- Primary Responsibilities include, collecting needs relating to products, exploring and setting up offers for all entities, implementations of technical solutions, defining continuous improvement and strategy, coordinating projects.
- They need some with expert level knowledge of Cryptology. They are preparing for their move to Cloud at the moment and given they are a huge investment bank, they want to ensure that their information is protected at all costs.
- They have a team of 6 engineers at the moment, 4 in Paris and 2 in Annecy.Great opportunity for a long-term engagement, lots of work there to do and the technologies are only ever evolving, so eventually upgrades / alternative solutions will be required.
- The client is looking for 4 Data Cyber Security Architect 2 required for some hybride/remote work in Paris the other 2 engineers are required to work in Annecy.
- L3 RUN, leading the L1/2 teams, supporting with project deployment and occasional build
Tech Stack : PKI, HSM boxes, IAM, Cryptology and Cloud (either Azure or AWS) - They are building an Azure platform at the moment