Senior Data Scientist
(80.000 - 150.000 CHF)
A client of mine, an exciting health-tech leader in the Basel region, is looking for Senior Data Scientists. Do you want to be a part of a company with a portfolio of life-changing technologies during this health crisis? Your work could make a truly make difference.
- Help to generate ideas and implement the solution.
- Build and maintain a close contact to key business stakeholders and relevant communities
- Build effective Advanced Analytics solutions to business needs.
- Choosing and using the right analytical libraries, programming languages and frameworks for each task
- Producing high-quality code.
- Use APIs, and tools
- Master in relevant field (e.g., applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, applied statistics)
- At least 4 years (senior) / 6-8 years (principal) of relevant working experience, ideally in pharma environment.
- Good experience working on full-life cycle data science.
- Strong experience in e.g., data mining, statistical modelling, predictive modelling and development of machine learning algorithms
- Practical experience in deploying machine learning solutions.
- Programming experience: R or Python and ideally also in object-orientated programming such as e.g., C, C++, Java
- Experience of AWS / Sagemaker a plus
- Fluency in English a must, additional languages a plus
- A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Basel.
- A great team within the security of a large organisation.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to grow your own team and develop.
- A diverse team.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.