(Unlimited PTO, Daily Catered Lunches, Remote Work Options)
Do you enjoy solving challenging puzzles? Protecting critical networks from cyber-attacks? Our Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. We are is leading threat, risk analysis and data initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, deploy, administer, maintain, customize, and scale the systems and data feeds needed to protect the firm from Cyber Threats
- Applying statistical methodology, machine learning, and Big Data analytics for network modelling, anomaly detection, forensics, and risk management.
- Architect and develop solutions that will advance internal security monitoring & controls such as Network Forensics, Data ingestion, Malware Analysis, Infrastructure monitoring, and Data Leakage
- Utilize machine learning, statistical data analytics, and predictive analytics to help implement analytics tied to cyber security and hunting methodologies and applications
- Applying latest technologies in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics to correlate the big datasets and events, and derive dynamic cybersecurity rules.
- 4+ years industry experience focused on Data Engineering
- Hands-on experience in Cyber Security Analytics
- Proven knowledge of Python, Powershell, R and SQL
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner.
- Solid foundation in natural language processing and machine learning
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Experience with knowledge management best practices
- Experience with cloud based big data platforms such as AWS or Google a plus