Salary: 200k - 400k Base + Bonus
This company is a quantitative investment firm focusing on short-term credit for financial institutions. They're a global firm that has been invested in by some of the top hedge funds and institutional ventures, currently raising $50 million dollars in funding.
Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Identify clusters and correlations among cryptocurrency assets.
- Identify which types of customers provide the highest capital efficiency.
- Clean and organize our raw data into more usable and meaningful structures.
- Help other teams track key business metrics (e.g., via dashboards or reports).
- Help more technical teams easily work with curated data.
- Help select and onboard new technology vendors.
The Data Scientist should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ paid years of experience in consulting, analysis, analytics, or data engineering
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Strong coding background and experience in data tools (examples: PyData stack, Looker, DBT, Snowflake/Big Query/Athena)
- Fully remote
- Medical, Dental, and Health
If you are interested in the Data Science role, then please don't wait to apply.