Hope you're well.
I'm currently working with a leading Platinum partner in France; we've placed with them in the last few years and they're looking for their next freelance Data Engineer to join them on an exciting project.
Role: Data Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months + extendable
- Highly skilled on Informatica cloud, Snowflake or equivalent will be ideal
- Experience in using agile methodology (2 week sprints / Jira as a tool)
- Know cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience with tools such as Python, Shell, Git(GitHub/GitLab) etc.
- Experience in solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to assess and initiate things independently
- Autonomous - someone who can be relied one to do such task and have accountability
- French and English speaking
- Understand, transform and ingest data from diverse sources (DB, FTP, NAS, Flat files) to snowflake and industrialize the process with informatica cloud
- Help the data science team understand the data model.
- Analytics (Dashboards on snowflake)
- Data validation (DWH, Data coherence, no pipeline leaks)
PLEASE CONTACT MOSES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON:
The client is looking to interview ASAP! So this role will not last long at all and will stop taking application within 48 hours of the role opening. So apply ASAP by sending your most up-to-date CV and you will get a call!