You love to share your knowledge and train others? You want to work within a Berlin style consultancy that is multinational and diverse? You are passionate about data analytics within the marketing field? Join this Consultancy with expertise in digital analytics.
- You consult various companies in their data strategies.
- You manage independently projects and customer support throughout the entire process: concept, implementation, quality assurance, support.
- You translate business requirements into concrete, technical specifications for digital analytics solutions and business intelligence systems.
- You development and maintenance data collection with digital analytics solutions like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics or Dynamic Tag Manager.
- You design comprehensive, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards for visualising trends and taking data driven decisions.
- You implement workshops on the topic "Data & Analysis".
- You accompany A/B tests and personalization measures within the customer journey.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in data analytics.
- Bachelor in business administration, marketing, media science, media management, media informatics, digital media, mathematics, computer science, statistics or similar.
- Pronounced knowledge in dealing with analysis and data tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), Tag Manager solutions (e.g. GTM, Tealium) and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio).
- Ability to communicate complex, technical issues in an understandable manner.
- Structured and independent way of working with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in German and English.
What my client company has to offer:
- Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture form the foundation for our team-oriented, modern and agile work environment.
- Centrally located workplace in a WeWork in the heart of Berlin.
- Salary up to 60.000 € depending on skill set.
- Subsidy for the BVG monthly pass, flexible working hours and working models.
- Various opportunities for targeted further training and development.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.