The client is one of the largest telecommunications and internet service provider in France. They are looking for a functional project manager to join their team on a long duraiton mission. There will be some remote working 2 days a week, with 3 days required on site.
The CSIRT is a "Corporate" entity in charge of Cybersecurity Incident Response and threat monitoring on the infrastructure perimeter. As a CSIRT / CTI project manager, your role will be to manage cross-functional projects, such as:
- Organize the implementation of numerous cross-functional cyber training exercises (CSIRT, operational entities),
- The feedback from these exercises and the implementation of the resulting action plans (implementation of new tools, processes, etc.),
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance in operational condition of the major security incident management system (Human resources, training, tools, procedure, etc.); check that the technical and documentary prerequisites are in place and kept up to date
- Implement new incident response processes or develop existing ones.
- Your main contacts will be very transverse: the SOC Analysts, the CSIRT Analysts, the operational security teams, the operational operating teams, the Management team, etc….
As well as
- Framing the need with the client
- Organizing the project and its schedule
- Coordinating the various stakeholders
- Holding committees and monitoring progress
- Raising alerts to the right level for arbitration
- Trained as a computer engineer (Bac+5). A cyber specialty is a plus.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of security projects.
- Good communicator, you are recognized for the quality of your piloting and your spirit of synthesis.