I'm currently working with a Global Communications Platform to bring on a Cybersecurity Operations Manager (Security Operations Manager) to their growing security team in Washington, DC. This is a very exciting role which provides the opportunity to be part of the strategic direction of the security posture all while gaining exposure and lining yourself up for huge growth opportunities within the company. Compensation for this opportunity ranges from 275K -320K Base + Bonus and Equity. TC can potentially reach upwards of 475K for the right candidate.
- Work closely with security engineering, IT, and individual teams to deliver efficient SOC services.
- Develop hybrid SOC teams that work closely with engineering teams to understand and update alerts and rapidly implement effective detections for complicated adversarial attacks methods.
- Develop relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines for the Threat Detection and Response program.
- Develop incident response plans and procedures, including identification, remediation, containment, and eradication procedures.
- Perform threat hunting proactively to identify threats and assess the state of security controls.
- Work with engineering teams to continuously provide technology requirements and use cases for enabling technologies including but not limited to SIEM, SOAR, Case Management, GRC, EDR, Intrusion Detection Systems, HIPS, Web Proxy/Content Filtering, Active Directory, PKI, and automated attack defense technologies.
- Work with HR to develop a staffing structure and roles and responsibilities as well as build a staffing and development plan to
attract, develop, and retain world class talent at all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree or industry equivalent work experience in international security architecture and engineering in a cyber security operations program.
- At least 12 years directly related experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to foster a collaborative, high performing team
- Works well under pressure and within time/budget constraints to solve problems.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and cross functional knowledge across multiple IT operational and security disciplines.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply now!