A longstanding international leader in financial services is actively looking for a Cyber Security / IR Lead with proven success as a hands-on, technical, investigative Incident Responder to join their team! Prior experience in digital forensics involving the cloud, traditional infrastructure, and hybrid environments is highly preferred since this person will be working in tandem with their Security Operations Centre (Red Team & Blue Team) as a true Subject Matter Expert.
Interested in pursuing the next step in your career, but not ready to give up the technical challenges just yet? This role perfectly combines IC and Manager responsibilities, giving you the chance to further develop skills towards building partnerships, mentoring others and upward growth long-term as well.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in DFIR
- 2+ years in security engineering role
- Prior Dev/Sec/Ops experience with cloud environments (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Highly skilled in containerization methods and tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Twistlock)
- In-depth understanding and application of Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering of samples (e.g. static, dynamic analysis, de-obfuscation, etc).
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems / UNIX / Mac OS X along with basic scripting, automation of tasks (e.g. C/C++, Powershell, Python, etc.).
- Current / recent experience with an EDR system
- Hands-on experience analyzing and pivoting through large data sets using Splunk, Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana -ELK / Elastic Stack.
Benefits / Perks:
- Work for a "People First" organization - strong emphasis on employee wellness with endless room for growth
- Competitive compensation package, including generous bonus, 401K and health benefits
- Minimal red tape, with extensive resources and support from leadership and peers