Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
Location: Chicago (Ideal location), New York, Remote in CST or EST time zone
Glocomms are partnered with a world leading high-frequency trading firm in the search for Cyber Security Forensic Analyst with certified hands-on experience in forensics to cover all aspects of cyber/information security events, data breaches and other cyber related incidents from a digital forensics' standpoint.
- Gather evidence with industry standard software and hardware tools in a forensically-sound manner.
- Preserve asset chain-of-custody and exercise correct evidence documentation procedures.
- Carryout thorough analysis of all computer and mobile devices as well as cyber incidents.
- Have a heavy involvement in maintaining a strong Incident Response plan whilst developing security policies.
- Prepare detailed reports of evidence found to present to senior management/stakeholders and in court.
- Test/validate forensic software and hardware tools.
- Automate manual forensic processes.
- Support development and implementation of internal forensics infrastructure.
- Aid/training the security team on gathering evidence and conducting analysis best practices.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a role conducting forensic acquisition/examination in a Windows, Linux, MacOS environment, as well as on mobile devices.
- Strong knowledge of the following tools for forensic analysis: X-Ways, Cellebrite, Magnet Axiom, and EnCase.
- Memory forensics and analysis experience using open-source and commercial tools.
- Understanding of how to apply evidence handling and chain of custody procedures.
- Forensic lab and infrastructure management experience.
- Scripting for automation.
- Experience showcasing evidence in court.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an Cyber Security Forensics professional to join a leading high-frequency trading firm with a great reputation, and culture. If you are the right fit for this opportunity, please apply.